Integrate Your E-mail System with Dynamics 365 CRM
It is possible to integrate your E-mail System with Dynamics 365 CRM software. In order to store e-mails and other messaging records in CRM, you need to synchronize your email system with the most popular CRM for Small Business owners. The most widely way of doing this is through Server-Side Synchronization.
There are multiple reasons why Server-Side Synchronization is the most preferred synchronization technique on the premier customer relationship management system.
- It enables MS Dynamics CRM App for Outlook (CRM Online): CRM Online 2016 update includes a new lightweight email tracking app known as Dynamics CRM App for Outlook. Because of this new app, CRM information appears inline next to a user’s Outlook email messages.
- This way, people can preview information about contacts and leads saved in CRM as well as add CRM contacts directly from email messages. They also get to track incoming and outgoing email messages and link them to new as well as existing CRM records. As it happens, Dynamics CRM is simple to deploy and works well with Outlook on the web as well as the Outlook desktop client.
- It also enables email folder tracking on the most widely used customer relationship management system. Through folder tracking, end users can simply drag emails to an Exchange Folder to track it automatically in CRM. Folder Tracking is a technique that works best on all mobile devices supporting MS Exchange. This means users can track emails from any device.
- Server-side Synchronization enables Automatic Synchronization on the most popular CRM for Small Business users. This means whenever records are synchronized through this technique, synchronization happens automatically at the server level. This is not the case when you synchronize records with Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- End users get to synchronize appointments, contacts and tasks. They also get to synchronize with POP3 email servers. These would be Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo etc. Server-side Synchronization enables multiple scenarios that also include hybrid scenarios which means the end user can connect with CRM Online to Exchange Online, CRM Online to Exchange Server and CRM Server (on-premises) to Exchange Server (on-premises).
- Last but not the least, server side synchronization facilitates integrated mailbox management and resource utilization for end users. This means that the server-side synchronization performance dashboard can be used fast to quickly monitor mailbox performance across the organization from top to bottom. Errors can be troubleshot through error logging and reporting.
Use server-side synchronization to integrate your e-mail system with Dynamics CRM by Microsoft, so that you can view all your mails on the solution itself.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”
See Also - Dynamics 365 CRM Guide