Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (On Premises)
Here are the Steps for Installing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
1. The First Step is to Run the Setup as administrator after extracting Product DVD for the Localized version that you require.
2. Click Next on the Welcome Screen and accept the License.
3. Now, A New screen will appear. Select the Option that you want to use for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, as shown below. Local installation select Advanced Installation Options.
4. In Next Screen, Select- Choose an installation Option instead of Installing Demo and Now,I would like to choose components that get installed on my system.
5. As I am the developer, So I will choose and select Customize as shown below.
6. Now, I would like to install the following component. You can choose as per your requirements.
- AL Development Environment. – Future Programming Language
– Server Administration Tool. – Service Panel to configure Service.
– Only Server. – Service Tier.
– SQL Server Database Component. – Demo Database and other SQL Component.
– Web Server Component. – Install Web Client only client available in future.
– Help Server. – Installation of Help Server website.
– Dynamics NAV Client. – Legacy client Developer Environment.
7. In the next window, Specify Installation Parameters. We Will also keep port numbers with version. So all port numbers to be used in my installation will start with 365. If you don’t have any other NAV Version installed you can keep them to standard values – 7045,7046, 7047, 7048 and 7049.
8. After setting up all parameters, click apply which will start the installation process.
9. After installation is completed, the system will prompt a confirmation message as below.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”