Microsoft 365 Business Basic: A Perfect Plan to Access Office 365 Tools
Microsoft 365 Business Basic is one of the most cost-effective, reliable, and popular plans to access different Office 365 applications on a subscription basis. It empowers businesses to access Word, Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and other essential applications without paying any upfront cost. Before learning more about the Microsoft 365 Business Basic plan, let’s understand more about Microsoft 365 and its origin.
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a popular suite of different applications that we have been using for decades to simplify our day-to-day personal as well as professional tasks. Some of the apps, like Word or Excel, are so common among professional users that everyone uses them daily without even thinking of other options.
In short, we have become habitual to the user-interface, usability, and functionality of Microsoft Office, which has become a part of our daily lives; our professional lives.
Microsoft understands this and has been updating and adding a lot more features to make business solutions simpler and better.
Microsoft Office was launched on August 1, 1988, by Bill Gates, and according to the data, Microsoft is working hard to enhance its capabilities in all aspects. In 2010, Microsoft rebranded this as Office 365 and made it available on a subscription basis, replacing the high upfront cost with perpetual licencing plans.
In 2017, Microsoft introduced Microsoft 365 as a brand of subscription services for businesses that includes different Microsoft applications along with Windows 10.
In April 2020, Microsoft rebranded Office 365 as Microsoft 365 with a lot of added features, tools, and functionalities to deal with modern business operations.
Also, Microsoft has discontinued "Office 365" as of January 2023 and replaced it totally with Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 has all the applications that Microsoft Office contains, but it comes with a subscription service. Also, Microsoft has added a lot more functionalities to it, along with an interactive user interface.
Added features in Microsoft 365:
• Microsoft Editor: To help you enhance your writing skills.
• Money in Excel: It lets you establish a direct connection between your credit card and banking account with Excel.
• Groups in Microsoft Teams: Now, you can create personal and professional groups in your Teams account.
• Microsoft Family Safety: To help you manage screen time for your family across different devices.
• Microsoft Defender for Mobile: You can use Microsoft Defender on iPhone, iPad, macOS, and Android phones.
How to Get Access of Microsoft 365?
As we know, Microsoft offers this powerful solution on a subscription basis. You need to purchase a subscription to get access.
Check out the Microsoft 365 plans for small and medium businesses, which are discussed next:
• Microsoft 365 Business Basic
• Microsoft 365 Business Standard
• Microsoft 365 Business Premium
• Microsoft 365 Apps for Businesses
You can choose any plan based on your business requirements to avail yourself of the best business tools.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
This is the most affordable and reliable plan for small business owners. We have a list of Microsoft 365 Business Basic features, among which some are given below:
• You can access Microsoft 365 on any device: PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
• It comes with 50 GB of storage to let you host email using a custom email address (Microsoft Exchange).
• You will get 1 TB per user of OneDrive cloud storage to host, store, and access your files.
• You can create a group using Microsoft Team for collaborative work.
• It lets you host group video conferencing and meetings for up to 300 users at a time.
• You can access different applications of Microsoft 365 using the web without any installation, including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
• You will get 24x7 support from Microsoft to get things going.
What does Microsoft 365 Business Basic Include?
Below are the apps you can access with Microsoft 365 Business Basic subscription plan:
|Microsoft Word||Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly Subscription
You can access Microsoft 365 Business Basic by paying £4.90 Per user/month. However, you need to pay annually for it.
Also, you can get the Microsoft 365 Business Basic trial plan for one month before purchasing it or considering another plan.
For more information, you can check out the Microsoft 365 official page.
How can Dynamics Square help you with Microsoft 365?
Each business runs on specific business requirements and needs a perfect plan to grow, neither less nor more. Here, Dynamics Square can help you choose the perfect Microsoft 365 Business Plan for your business. We will help you focus more on business growth, eliminating the financial burden caused by selecting the wrong plan.
We are a certified Microsoft Solutions Partner, catering our services related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 to global businesses. With 150+ consultants and 500+ global clients, we have been in this business for years, offering our reliable, cost-effective, and trustworthy services to all.
To contact our team, you can write us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly call us at +44-207-193-2502 for instant support.
See Also -