Dynamics 365 Business Central Trial: Access Now! (In 2 Clicks)
Accessing the Dynamics 365 Business Central trial isn’t a tidy task until you know the exact method. What if I tell you that the exact method to access the trial of Business Central consists of just two clicks? It will save you a lot of time and effort trying different methods to access D365 BC.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the exact steps to access the Business Central trial and the Business Central Premium trial. But before accessing it, let’s discuss why SMBs are opting for D365 Business Central over other ERP solutions.
Why SMBs are opting for Business Central ERP Solution?
Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one management business solution capable of streamlining the business operations of an entire business in the smoothest way possible. Built using the latest technologies of AI (artificial intelligence), BI (business intelligence), and ML (machine learning), it offers exceptional features to control, track, and manage a business regardless of different geographic locations.
With three deployment options—on-premises, cloud, and hybrid, you can embed this powerful ERP solution in any business of any size and industry based on some of your specific requirements.
Each deployment option possesses different capabilities, like cloud deployment, which lets you access the data globally and in real-time, on-premises deployment, which offers high data security, and hybrid deployment, which empowers you to access the mixed capabilities of the other two options.
Microsoft developed Business Central considering the requirements of SMBs. It offers performance, power, and scalability to small businesses so that they can accelerate growth by utilising their existing resources.
How to Avail Dynamics 365 Business Central Trial?
- Go to Microsoft’s official page for accessing the trial and scroll below to search for the Business Central option (click first).
- Now, click on the Try for Free button available below Dynamics 365 Business Central section (click 2nd).
- A new form page opens where you have to specify your business and requirements. Check out the below image.
- Also, it might be possible that you got a different page where you had to submit your business credentials.
- Once you fill in the required details, you can access the trial to see whether Business Central is a perfect fit for you or not.
There is one thing I am suggesting: access the Business Central Premium licence instead of the Essential. Because it will help you understand the full capability of BC and how it can accelerate your business potential.
How to Access D365 BC Premium Trial?
- Once you are in the interface of the Business Central Essentials plan, click on the search icon available above and search for “Company Information”.
- Select the Company Information link and scroll down to search for Experience option under User Experience section.
- Now, change the Essential to Premium setting, and your features, capabilities, and interface will be updated automatically.
- Maybe, the application asks you to login again to access the latest features.
Setting Up Company Profile
- Click on the Gear icon (Setting button) from the top of the welcome screen and select the Assisted Setup button.
- In this, fill in the desired company details, as you can see in the below picture.
- Once you submit all details, your existing dashboard will be updated.