Looking to download Jet Reports? Below are the 8 simple steps for downloading Jet Reports
1. After downloading the installation set (from the Jet Global Download site), right-click the downloaded file and select Extract All.
2. Navigate to the Jet Reports Folder and Open Jet Reports.exe
3. Now, You Can Choose Whether To Proceed with Client Components, Server Components or All Components.
Note: Client Components are those Applications which reside on Local Workstation. For Example The Jet Excel Add-In.
Server Components are those Items That Reside On Server. For Example The Jet Hub and Jet Service Tier.
4. Once You Have Selected the Category of Component. Now, You will be able to Choose the Specific Components you Want to Install.
- Server Components Should Only be Installed On Only One Server Within an Organization.
- Client Components Can be Installed On Any Number of Individual Workstations.
- If you do not use the Jet Hub or the Jet Configuration Service included in the Jet Service Tier, then you can Choose Jet Excel Add-In and Click Next to Allow the Installation of Jet Reports to Proceed.
5. In Next Step, You Will Need To Specify Account that will be used to Run the Service Tier (Network Service is Recommended).
6. Now, Give the Name of the SQL Server Instance and the Database Name that will be Used to Store the Service Tier Information.
7. In This Step, you will need to specify some information needed by the Jet Hub – specifically: the secure IIS port number that will be used for communications on the server, the name of the server, the port number specified earlier for the Jet Service Tier, and the type of online storage that will be used by the Jet Hub for opening reports online.
8. Finally, enter the name of the server that will be used to host the Jet Service Tier.
Once all the Information are Entered, then Specified Component will be Installed.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”