Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solution which helps in the seamless management of the otherwise critical business operations such as smart marketing and sales of small to large sized businesses. It is available in two editions, the Business Edition for small to midsized organizations and Enterprise Edition for medium-sized to large enterprises.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a powerful tool that helps in better communication with both present and prospective customers. Using Dynamics 365 for marketing refines communication and automates your marketing procedures thus helping you to smartly concentrate on the target customers. The software follows a Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration which helps in the excellent management of customers by integrating sales, marketing, finances and services of your organization.
How fruitful is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for marketing, let’s have a look:
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is programmed on a closed loop marketing structure that helps you to keep a trace on all the campaigning activities and also analyses the aftermath of your strategy.
2. The Closed Loop Marketing approach captures and analyses all the marketing efforts and consequences that impel better marketing assessments. It also relates your campaign information with the campaign costs, hence you can easily ascertain faster ROI against the efforts you have put in marketing.
3. It bridges the gap between sales and marketing and brings clarity to the team efforts. It makes the dependent department functions visible to each other like marketing and sales departments both can seamlessly keep an eye on the leads of one another.
4. Microsoft Dynamics 365 measures the efficiency of your marketing campaigns and uses the same information to improve prospective strategies while the CRM integration inter-relates all the activities of the promotional projects of your company.
5. Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration gives you a comprehensive view of your target customers. It acquaints you with all the communications you have had or intend to have with your customers and thus giving them a pleasant and satisfying experience of your services and products.
Every business entity needs a CRM that is specific to its preferences. Before investing in any of the CRM integration systems, one has to compare the available business solutions. Microsoft Dynamics demo helps you compare and analyze features of various CRM solutions, hence helping you choose the best. Comparing the features of MS dynamics 365 in Microsoft Dynamics Demo mentors you to find the business-specific features of the software.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”