New Productivity Features For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016
Microsoft has announced new Productivity features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 and CRM 2016 On-Premises. These have been mentioned below:
- Emails can be tracked from anywhere on the most favorite CRM for Small Businesses through the new CRM App for Outlook. It is basically a lightweight email tracking app surfacing contextual information from the Customer Relationship Management System CRM right inside one’s Outlook Inbox.The Dynamics CRM App for Outlook can be used together with:a) Outlook on the web either from a desktop or from phone (included with Office 365)
b) Outlook Desktop Application
c) MS Outlook for Mac
CRM App for Outlook will help track incoming and outgoing emails, add contacts from an email message and also create CRM records. Also, email messages can be tracked to new as well as existing CRM records.
- Pre-formatted Excel Templates can be used to create Excel Documents directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Organizations creating the same MS Office Excel documents in the CRM for Small Businesses can use Excel templates to speed up the process of document creation. These pre-formatted templates can be used to forecast and monitor sales and project cash flow. These can also be shared with team members.
- Word Templates in the customer relationship management system crm can be used to create documents needed most by the organization. These include everything from quotes to contracts to invoices and work orders. Standardized documents can be generated automatically from the CRM Data through MS Word Templates. These are meant to enhance productivity, reduce human errors and ensure consistent communication across the organization.
- OneDrive for Business can be used to store and manage private documents directly from the CRM. It so happened earlier that whatever storage option was available was being used. From now on, the most appropriate one can be used for the right situation. Private documents can be stored using the new OneDrive for Business. For collaborative storage, Office 365 Groups come into the picture. Microsoft SharePoint, comes into play as far as document sharing is concerned on a wide basis.
- Office Delve can be added to dashboards to automatically search through documents and find that one which helps close out the sale fastest.
These are the new and exciting Productivity features that Microsoft has included in Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Update and CRM 2016 On-Premises.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”