Microsoft Dynamics 365 is composed of line-of-business applications across marketing, services, sales, operations, finance, and talent.
These products are infused with data and intelligence, connecting the Dynamics 365 applications with Microsoft Power BI, Flow, and PowerApps. Together, these products compose our modern, unified, intelligent, and adaptable product line. They work great independently, but they work even better when they’re together or with an existing business system. Dynamics 365 helps you improve decision making, build customer relationships, and make the most of your operations.
- Introduction to Business Central.
- What is new in Business Central.
- Technology Modernization.
- Upgrade Paths.
- Offer for Existing Customers.
What you will learn
- How different is D365 Business central from Dynamics NAV?
- What are the offers an existing customer would get by moving to D365 Business central.
- How seamless is the integration between D365 and O365?
- Will this be the only upgrade I would ever need?
- How the reporting would be Improved with the help of D365 BC?
- Where will my data be stored?
- What service level I can expect?
- How would the migration process look like?
- What is Microsoft BREP to CSP offer?
Why Dynamics Square?
A leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in the UK with an office in London and serving across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds among others. Dynamics Square provides technology solutions and services that enable business performance and transformation.
Years of Expertise
Our years of expertise helps us to align ourselves with our customer’s business needs, expectations with Microsoft Business Solutions.
Our in-depth knowledge of products, technology, and Industry helps us to design the solution that align with our customer’s business needs.
Subject Matter Experts
Our highly experienced team of Professionals having the collective experience of over hundreds of successful Project implementations.